The casual mediumweight 4 yard kilt, in pure new wool. Preferred by walkers and sportsmen because of the weight benefit. 3 buckles and straps are standard, but kilt lengths of 23 inches and below will have 2 straps.
REME approved tartan
- Made by a Scottish tartan company
- Using the best and pure new wool
- Tailored to fit
- 12 – 14 weeks to make
- Measurement guide –
- Waist (A): Taken around the waist at the level of the high waist between the hip bone and the lowest rib – the buckle will allow for about 2 inches expansion.
- Seat (B): Taken around the seat at the widest part of the seat.
- Length (C): Taken from the level of measurement A to the middle of the knee cap.