A Traditional Classic. And a credit to the Kilt Industry in Scotland. Beautifully made to your measurements. Leather straps, quality buckles. Kilts routinely last for 40 years and more.So don’t be fooled by cheap ‘catch’ lines. This really is the best value for money around.
REME approved tartan
- Made by a Scottish tartan company
- Using the best and pure new wool
- Tailored to fit
- 12 – 14 weeks to make
- Measurement guide –
- Waist (A): Taken around the waist at the level of the high waist between the hip bone and the lowest rib – the buckle will allow for about 2 inches expansion.
- Seat (B): Taken around the seat at the widest part of the seat.
- Length (C): Taken from the level of measurement A to the middle of the knee cap.