- REME approved tartan
- Made by a Scottish tartan company
- Using the best and pure new wool
- Tailored to fit
- 8 – 10 weeks to make
- Measurement guide –
- Waist: Measure aroung the waist between the bottom of the rib cage and the top of the hip bone.
- Seat: Measure aroung your hips at the widest part (all the way around the buttocks) The take should not be too tight.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the bottom of the crotch to the required length.
- Outside Leg: Measure from the hight waist position – in line with belly button to the centre side of foot.
REME Tartan Trews – High Waisted Back
Tartan Trews, fully and finely styled with Fish-Tail back.
Made to your measurements.
These are the real deal, but because of their high back are not as versatile as regular tartan trousers. They are designed to be worn with a short dinner jacket, like a Prince Charlie or a Mess jacket.
This style comes standard with Wide belt loops to accommodate a Kilt Belt.
Out of stock