- REME approved tartan
- Made by a Scottish tartan company
- Using the best and pure new wool
- Tailored to fit
- 14 – 18 weeks to make
- Measurement guide –
- Waist: Measure aroung the waist between the bottom of the rib cage and the top of the hip bone.
- Seat: Measure aroung your hips at the widest part (all the way around the buttocks) The take should not be too tight.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the bottom of the crotch to the required length.
- Outside Leg: Measure from the hight waist position – in line with belly button to the centre side of foot.
REME Tartan Trews – Military Style
Full Spec Military Style Tartan Trews with high-waisted back and no side seams.
Designed for the Services and to be worn high in the waist with Mess kit or a Prince Charlie Jacket you intend to keep on for the evening.
Wide Belt loops accommodate Kilt Belt and brace buttons are standard.
Made to order and to your measurements.
Out of stock